Want more happiness? Let life surprise you today!
Be open to receiving the many small gifts that are sprinkled throughout each day. Look out for:
- Smiles from strangers
- People who allow you to go first
- A shy smile of a child who has been caught staring
- Polite store clerks who help you quickly
- Drivers who allow you into the lane
- The glimpse of something beautiful: a handsome man, a pretty woman, a nice store front, a luxurious car, a plush lawn
- Enticing aromas from food cooking, perfumes, flowers, or the ocean
- the sound of the birds
- the laughter of children playing
- Delicious treats for your tastebuds: a warm cup of tea, energizing coffee, the perfect slice of ___, fresh salad, or the perfectly done burger.
Be on the look-out for life’s small gifts and receive them with appreciation and a smile. Knowing that just like today there are a million more gifts to receive, tomorrow and into the future will go a long way to adding to the happiness you experience in life.
1.Be on the look-out for life’s small gifts and receive them with appreciation and a smile. Tweet this
2. Look out for smiles from strangers today. Tweet this
3. Let life surprise you today! Tweet this